Smart Weight Management Program
Hosted By Zakeeyaw Toney, RN, HCE
Serenity Mental Health
1901 S. Jones Blvd. Use Rear Entrance.
Las Vegas, 89146
Fridays 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm - July 20th through October 5th
We realize that weight loss and maintenance is easier to achieve when are armed with practical education, can develop a knowledgeable how to plan of action, and have support, on your road to better health and a healthy lifestyle. HCE Smart Weight Management is here to provide that Program.
Our program includes Health Education, Nutrition Information, Exercise Demonstrations, Healthy Cooking Class, An “Ask Nurse Z” segment, Guest Speakers from the health industry, Discussions among members about weekly topics, Time for Questions and Answers, Social interaction, and More.
Benefits of joining Smart Weight Management Program
Participants in our support group can build a community of friends among people who really understand what they’re going through. Surrounded by people who support their goals, our participants:
- Consider issues about obesity as a disease
- Discuss personal or professional issues that arise
- Receive the latest weight loss, nutrition, exercise, and wellness information
- Developing new eating and drinking behaviors
- Learning a new relationship with food
- Managing nutritional and physical health, as well as emotional, mental, psychological and spiritual well-being
Be Healthy, Be Well, Be Smart